Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father of Mine

The day I was born, it's the time you start a new challenging life. I know that it's hard to be a father. Dense responsibilities awaits you but you didn't care instead, you made me a kind of person what I am now. You take care of me when I'm a child, taught me different things, made me smile everyday and protected me in every single moment. Words can not describe the love and support you give us.


Living in a world with you was so great. You're the most important part of our family. You worked for us, be home late because you want us to have a better future, experienced hardships because you love us and be involved in some dangerous time because you care for us. You're love for us is priceless. I admit that sometimes I'm a hard-headed girl but you keep on supporting me even if I have done too much mistakes. Those sermons you give me every time I've done wrong was an advice. I know it's my fault and you want me to learn from it. Sometimes, I'm getting a hard time pursuing what you want for me but I'm trying my best to achieve it. These hard works I'm experiencing now was nothing against you. Thank you for all, without you, I'm not here.


I dedicated this song to you because you're there for me anytime, any place and anywhere. Time will come, you'll grow old. It's my time to take care of you, everything you've done to me when I'm still a child is now my responsibility, my duty to you. You're finished with your mission and now it's my privilege to continue it and give it back to you. Forever you'll be the best, someone that I can call my hero, friend, brother, especially, the foremost father of mine. Happy father's day!





Informal Theme #2

No comments:

Post a Comment