To: Mart ^___^
Upon hearing this blog, I thought that it was only a joke so I did not mind them talking about this. Then, almost of all the juniors talked about it. Ugh, so it is true. This is my first time writing a letter to my crush. This is not as sweet as a movie you watched from the cinema, not that good as the stories you've read but I assure you that this words came from my heart.
"I tried to tell my self that I don't like you anymore. But I don't know why it makes me like you more."
I don't know where to start. Maybe I'll just star with a simple 'Hi!'. UGH. Its corny! Yah, I know. Okay then, let's be serious. I don't know when did my feelings started. One day, I woke up then, boom! I had a Crush on you.
Whenever I see you, my heart beats so fast like a Super Bass. I can say that it makes me feel like I'm in Heaven when I'm with you. When you are talking to me, I think someone put a Grenade in my mind because it does not functions well. Because of you, I felt the feeling of being in love.
Your smile is the best of all. Sometimes, I'm dreaming that I will be the reason of it. On the day it happens, I know that I Could Not Ask For More. When you're down and troubled, you can Count On Me because I'll Be There always.
I just want to let you know that I'm Lucky because I met a guy like you. Please stay Just The Way You Are co'z I know that there were so many girls admiring you for who you are.
A Thousand Years will come but you will always be a part of my memory and especially in my heart. In the future, I just wish that I can meet Someone Like You. \(^O^)/ (^__^)
"For me, you're like a song because, time makes it old but it will always remain in my mind until eternity."
~Jaja V(^__^)V
No comments:
Post a Comment