At first, I don’t know what the
purpose of this is. I even asked my classmates about this but they don’t know.
When I asked my mother about the NCAE, she told me how helpful this test is.
NCAE or National Career Assessment
Examination is very helpful to high school students like me. It will tell you
or give you an idea of a course that you are fitted in. There are questions
which are for business and for doctors. In this way, they will know where you
are good at and what your weakest part is. It may help us in future because
when we graduated in a course that we are good, there can be many companies
that will get you or require you to work with them. Thinking of this situation,
you will not have a hard time finding a job like what some people experience.
This is not a recorded exam but you
should be serious while answering it because your future depends on it. Well I
have to say that it’s so hard being a high school student but when you took up
college with the course you fit in, surely, it’s a piece of cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment